Sunday, August 15, 2010

Big Changes

My baby graduated this weekend and is now Dr. Aaron Bell, way to go Aaron! I am so proud of him, he has worked so hard for the last 8 years of schooling and really deserves the best.


Shaking hands with President Fabrizio Mancini





It met everything to Aaron that his baby sister Sheena flew out from Utah just to go to his graduation and then keep him company in the Uhaul on the 27 hour drive back home. You're the best Sheena!
Aaron's Dad also flew out for the graduation and to help us pack up and move everything, he was such a big help and Aaron was so happy to have some of his family there to celebrate with him.


I love Chloe's faces in pictures, she cracks me up!
The girls and I were not about to make that drive so thanks to Papa Steve we hopped on a plane after Aaron's graduation. My whole family was leaving on vacation to Lake Powell for a week but my sister Kerstin and her daughter Anna made us a sign and baked some cookies and put some flowers in our apartment to welcome us home. Thanks Kerstin!
My brother Josh and McCall also surprised me with a few thimbles which I collect from their travels abroad this summer. If you ever go anywhere amazing, pick me up a thimble.
Now here are the pictures of our apartment my Dad built for us after his house burned down at Christmas 2008
This will be our driveway....
The walkway to our apartment....
We have a basement apartment....
The living room, the carpet is sooo soft....
The dining area, love the light fixture and hard wood floor.....
The kitchen, love the granite countertops, blinds, cupboards, new appliances....

The girls room....
Our room, love the closet.....
The bathroom, love the tile work....
The hallway that connects onto my parents house....
And a little sign they added for us for privacy hehe....
The backyard!!! So excited about this and Chloe can't wait to roast some smores....
Emma's excited about hot tubbin with Papa Steve....
These are the mountains I grew up with, I've really missed the mountains....
The best part is the trampoline, the girls didn't know what to do at first, just stood there and stared at it, so I jumped on and showed them how it's done. It is soooo nice to be able to go outside and actually be able to play and not be drenched in sweat the minute you step out the door. The weather is so great right now, the girls and I were actually cold when my sister picked us up from the airport we had to turn on the heater. But Chloe's hair has gone completely flat due to no humidity.

They could get used to this....we're so spoiled!


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

4 comments:

Bryce and Breanna said...

That's so great that you're home now! I bet you are loving it. I'm a little jealous :) You give me hope though that it will go by fast. Love you!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

First off...Congrats to Aaron!! Dr Bell :) That's awesome.
And secondly...ya'll are so spoiled! It couldn't happen to a more deserving family, tho!! Im so happy for you and um, yeah...I want to come visit :)!
Hugs!!

Oh my gosh, I wish we had weather like that!!

Rhiannon said...

Congrats & I LOVE the new place!

Dana Hewitt said...

We are so glad that you are back! Love the new place, you guys will be nice and comfy there. As soon as you are ready, come up for dinner! We can't wait to see you and introduce Nyla to your girls. The last time we saw you she was still in my tummy!! So, I guess to you guys I will look the same... And we are so proud of Aaron. Ben can't wait to make an appointment with him. :)