Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bon Voyage Party

I have been truly blessed with the Best friends ever! Our last weekend here was bittersweet hanging out and saying goodbye to friends and our ward.
This is Tirzah our babysitter whom the girls just adore, they're really going to miss her.
This is one of my young women Breeana, she is so sweet!
Our Primary had a splash party with all these different relays and the girls had so much fun with their primary friends.

But the best part of the weekend was the amazing Bon Voyage Swim Party my friend Sarah threw me.
Check out this cake! Holy cow so cool! Sarah handmade suitcase invitations for the party and then my friend Shelley took the invitation to the store and had them make an identical cake after the invitation, how cool is that!?!
Sarah and Shelley also got us a Texas Star as our momento of Texas, LOVE it! Can't wait proudly display it in our home in Utah.
Sarah is the most creative talented girl I know. I envy her creativeness and her talent for making such cute crafts. You know you're a lucky girl if you receive a handmade gift from Sarah and I can proudly brag that I have received many! Haha

She went all out for this party and had all these cute details and party decorations. When you walk in the door she had made us a memory board with words that represent different things for our time here in Texas. And there on the table she had Utah and Texas postcards with our new Utah address on the Texas ones for our friends to take and the Utah ones for them to write their address for us to have, so creative I love it!
Sarah also had gone through and printed off pictures from our blog and used them to decorate our timeline for the past 3 1/2 years that we have lived here. It was really cool to see Chloe as a 2 month old baby and how much she grew and all the different things we have done in Texas. Can I just say it again how cute and creative that is!
But my favorite thing of the party was this Beautiful quilt Sarah surprised me with. I was so surprised, I couldn't believe it! She made white blocks all over the quilt for the guests to sign and write us a message on, this is definitely one of the best gifts I have ever received, I just love it!
The girls had so much fun swimming and playing on the slip and slide with their friends. They're really going to miss them.



Thanks Sarah for throwing us the Best going away party anyone has ever had!!!


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I just love you guys (*wipes tears away*). I'm so happy you get to be next to family, but we will miss you SO!! I don't think that can be stressed enough.
Thank you for being such a good friend...I'm glad ya'll enjoyed the party, you deserved it and more!!!

Rhiannon said...

Awe! What a nice friend! That is so awesome!