Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fashion Show for Sarah

Our girls don't get new clothes unless it is a gift or special occasion so when my friend Sarah gave them a bag full of clothes that her girls grew out of my girls were excited! They wanted to try everything on and do a fashion show for me and I just had to take some pics because it was hilarious! I don't know where Emma learned to pose like this, but it was very entertaining to watch.





I think she is quite the model :)





I love how Chloe jumped in at the bottom of this picture with an apple slice in her mouth.
Sucking in her cheeks to look like the anorexic models, tho I don't think she did that on purpose. Thanks Sarah for the clothes!



My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

HILARIOUS!!!! Love it, love it, love it!! I'm SO glad they like them...that orange shirt "cleo" is wearing...that's the one I held up to her and asked her if she wanted it...she said no! lol.
They aren't perfect, but I'm so glad ya'll can use them!

Kerstin said...

Oh my gosh! Their facial expressions are hilarious! I think Emma's been sneaking out at night with Chloe and watching modeling shows. Obviously, she has a knack for posing.

Kerstin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhiannon said...

hahahaha! I love the closed eyes & sucked in cheeks. She is serious!

Bell Family Blog said...

Aw Kerstin you're probably right, I have no idea what those girls watch when they sneak out to watch tv in the middle of the night. Lol!