Sunday, February 28, 2010

Monster Jam World Tour 2010

Our 7 year Anniversary is March 1st and as we were coming up with ideas of ways to celebrate we came across the Monster Trucks event at the Cowboys Stadium. I have never been, but ever since I was little I always wanted to see Monster Trucks, so when I found out that it was being held in town on our Anniversary weekend it was a no brainer. Plus we got to take the girls along and they had a blast!


Emma and Aaron's favorite Monster Truck was the Batman.
The US Air force Monster Truck really tore it up over a jump and totally broke off the front axle.
Captain Curse

This was really cool to see, Captain curse drove right over the winnebago.

Gravedigger

Gravedigger was awesome!
Bounty Hunter
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle was a crowd favorite

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle caught on fire after a rollover.

We can't wait to do it again! The girls keep talking about Monster Trucks and how they want to go again. I highly recommend it to y'all . :) Happy Anniversary!!

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments: