Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sick! Sick! Sick!

The Stomach Flu bug hit our house last week. Poor lil Emma got it bad and then I caught it, which is always the worst cuz when the Mom gets sick who takes care of everybody else? I was too sick to pick up Emma from school so Daddy surprised her and she felt so bad for me so she made me this cute little card and had Daddy sign it.
She said thats me as a heart and the little people on the bottom of the card are our family.
Mommy, Daddy and the two dogs.
Daddy as a heart, love the hair! :)
Chloe did her part to take care of me too. When I felt like I was ready to throw up she took me to that bathroom, shoved my head into the toilet and said, "Come on Mom! Go like this, Blaaaaaah!" I can always expect Chloe to make me laugh even when I feel bad. Even though it was hard being sick and still taking care of the kids once Aaron got home I locked myself in my room and put on the long version of Pride and Prejudice. Aaaah Mr. Darcy!

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

3 comments:

Bryce and Breanna said...

It is only worth being sick if you can have Mr. Darcy too. Hope you are all feeling better!

Rhiannon said...

Your girls are so cute!!! They crack me up! I agree, it is THE WORST when mom gets sick! Glad you are feeling better!

The Robisons said...

Oh, I love days like that when you can have a "pride and prejudice" day....sorry you were sick though! I have the new Northanger Abbey and Mansfield Park to watch too....so fun! Maybe I need to fake sick...hmmm. Cute V-day project too! We'll have to do it!! Miss you guys!