Friday, February 5, 2010

100 Days!

Today was Emma's 100th day of school. They celebrated by having all the kids in Kindergarten decorate a poster with 100 things and parade them around the school. Emma made a flower out of 100 marshmallows. Aaron, Chloe and I surprised Emma by showing up to the parade and she was so happy to see us there. Thanks to my Dad I inherited a soft side and started to tear up, I really tried hard not to and Aaron just laughed at me, but I am so proud of her. Emma got thrown into Kindergarten unexpectedly this year and she has made the adjustment so well. I thought she had another year so I enrolled her in Pre-K, only to find out after a few days of Pre-School that she was suppose to be in Kindergarten. She went from being at home with Mommy all day to going to school 7 hours everyday, but she has done so well. She has an excellent teacher and the other kids are just naturally drawn to her, she has made so many friends. Yesterday at school her "boyfriend" Nathan bought her a Valentine pencil out of the pencil machine and gave it to her, aw so cute!! Im so glad Emma loves school, we are so proud of her!




My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

1 comment:

Arritt said...

That's cute- Emma is such a sweetie! We'll be having our 100 day celebration on Tuesday. Fun stuff. I'm glad Emma is loving Kindergarten!