Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day in Texas!!!

I took Emma to school this morning despite the fact that it was snowing unusually hard for Texas. It never let up and I wasn't surprised to get a call a few hours later from Emma's school saying to come and get her because they were closing the school. Born and raised in Utah I had to laugh at this, but Texans aren't meant for the snow so I was happy to get a snow day with my kids. Aaron's school got cancelled too so he got to build a snowman with us.

Look at her face, pure bliss! Chloe loved the snow! She just laid down and rolled around in it.

This is our backyard, crazy huh?


Emma was pretty excited about the whole thing, she just kept yelling "Snowman!"

2 comments:

Arritt said...

I love it!! They look so excited and cute! That was a big snowman- great building!

Rhiannon said...

That is crazy! What are the chances that Texas has more snow than Utah right now??! I love it!