Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Phantom of the Opera


We are still celebrating our 7 year anniversary, but this time we got a babysitter and got to go out just the two of us. I have never been to a broadway production and I was so excited when I found out that The Phantom of the Opera was in Dallas, neither Aaron or I have seen it. The Phantom of the Opera is the longest-running show in Broadway history and is in its 22nd year. We got to get dressed up and I finally had an excuse to wear my little black dress and strappy shoes. It was an amazing show!

Tim Martin Gleason played the Phantom and he just blew us away! He has been doing Phantom of the Opera since 2001 and has the longest running record playing the role of Raoul more then 2,600 times. He was amazing!




Now I really want so see Les Miserables and Wicked.

Emma took the picture for us, for a five year old she did a pretty good job.


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

It is so amazing isn't it? I'm glad you had a good time! Broadway shows are so worth the money! Lion King is going to be here is Aug. & Sep. I really want to go! You guys should go too since you will living out here by then.

Kerstin said...

Yeah for broadway! I love, love, love Wicked. Definitely one to save up your pennies for (though don't ask mom . . . she fell asleep during it!)

Bryce and Breanna said...

Wicked and Les Mis are both amazing! Definetely save up to go to both.