Sunday, April 15, 2012

9 1/2 months

Im almost there. These are my 38 week pictures, Im so excited for this little guy to come. You would think 9 months would be long enough to get ready for a baby to come but no matter how much I prepare I still have things I hope to get done before he comes. Like freezer meals for instance, I've never done it but I know cooking is the last thing Im going to want to do for a long time but the fam still needs to eat so I really need to get going on that. If anyone has a good freezer meal that they like please share it with me.
I get a lot of comments that my tummy looks like a basketball, he's my 'basketball' baby.
The girls wanted to share their tummies too. I have the cutest picture of when I was pregnant with Chloe and 2 year old Emma is poking out her tummy as far as she can.


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

3 comments:

Micah and Amanda said...

Cute Katie!! So excited for you!

Melissa Smith said...

You look so beautiful, Katie! Pregnancy looks good on you! I'm excited that you get a boy next! It gives me hope that when we get around to having baby #3 that it will be a girl. :)

Arritt said...

Hey Katie! To answer your questions, I loved the movie and Reverse Charades is a funny group game developed by BYU students! Hey can you text me so I have your phone number again? (My phone got accidentally dropped on accident and I lost my contacts)

By the way, I love your cute pictures, your cute hair, and can't wait to see the cute baby!