Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

For Easter I don't even have to do anything. My girls get so spoiled between their Grandmas I don't bother on getting baskets, candy or bunny's. I leave that to the Grandma's and I get to teach the spiritual aspect of the real reason for Easter, which I enjoy much more. So we went to Grandma Dutsons in Delta and the kiddies had an egg hunt with way too much candy, they had lots of fun! Look at these cute lil' bunnies.
Chloe loved the little bunny she got, one more stuffed animal to add to her enormous collection that is taking over her bed.
The Annual Tycksen money egg hunt was as crazy as ever. This picture was right when Papa Steve yelled, 'Ready, Set GO!' Look at all their greedy little faces. Emma and Chloe each made it out with about $8 in change and Aaron and I got $53, not too shabby for a 9 month pregnant woman and a ginormous basketball belly that makes bending over really tough.
My sweet lil' Chloebug, love this girl!


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments: