Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Maternity Photo Shoot

Im lucky that I get to benefit from my sister in law Heather's photography skills.  Check out her website      
She is amazing and does all types of photo shoots, weddings, engagements, baby, maternity, graduation and she has a great eye for capturing those shots you'll treasure forever.  

Im not a fan of being in the spotlight, especially with pictures, but I've never had maternity shots done and I really wanted to have some this time.  I mean once you have taken them for one pregnancy you really don't have to do it again.  Despite being self conscience Heather made me feel comfortable and she snapped some really great pics.  These were taken at the International Peace Gardens in Salt Lake and it was such a beautiful park, there was some bridal shots being done there at the same time too.  Great place for pictures. 
  And we got these pictures just in time, Ethan came four days later.  We had been trying for over a month to get together for these pictures but every time we scheduled it rained.  That's Spring for ya, but they were worth the hassle.  




















1 comment:

Arritt said...

Awesome! I love the poses, lighting and everything! You all look so great too!