Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Baby Boy Shower

My two sister in laws Cheree and Sheena threw me a baby shower. I am so grateful that they put this together for me, I got some much needed things. Sheena made me this awesome diaper cake. I've been the creator of diaper cakes in the past but never the receiver, I've always wanted my own diaper cake, I loved it! Thanks Sheena, you're awesome!
My Mother in law gave me the cutest cowboy boots for baby boy, can't wait to use them, just love these!!
This was the best part of my shower, my sister in law Karley who lives in Oregon, surprising me and showing up at the shower. Im not an easy person to surprise, I usually catch onto things, but I can honestly say I had no idea she was coming and it was quite evident when she walked through the door, I screamed so loud, I think I scared my nephews.
Sarah made me this great baby blanket, so cute!

Markai is one crafty lady and I was so excited that she made me this awesome John Deere baby quilt, perfect for his crib :) Thanks a bunch Markai, you're awesome!Landon's boy Ezra was a big helper with the presents. He helped me open them and show each gift to all the guests and then he laid everything out on the floor in a line and then told Sheena to clean it all up lol!
I love this picture of all the kids.
We got to spend some time with Aunt Karley and the boys since they were staying in town for the week after the shower. We had game night, played at the bounce house place and went to lunch. Wish they lived closer, but we're so happy when they come to visit. They play so great with the girls and get along awesome, it's so nice, there is no drama when they play together.


Life would be no fun without cousins :)


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

You look really good! You are almost to the finish line aren't you?

Arritt said...

You do look really good Katie! What a fun week! I'm so glad we could all play! And I will always remember your reaction when we surprised you- I was not expecting that!! Can't wait to meet the little bell boy!