Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Trip to Oregon

This month we got to take our first real road trip out to Oregon to visit Aarons sister Karley and her family. Karley has always made the effort to come see us every year wherever we have lived and so we thought it was time for us to finally make a trip out to see her. The longest trips in the car my kids are use to is 3-4 hours so this 10-12 hour trip was quite the difference plus Chloe came down with an ear ache, fever and sour throat during our drive which made things a little more difficult.

We had so much fun just hanging out, going to the park, splash pad, pool, playing games and Karley taught me how to make my own jewelry, cute huh? It's so addicting!

I've got to get me one of these.....mmmm maybe not :)


Giving Aunt Karley wet hugs, she's such a trooper.

Wii Dance for Kids is so much fun, the kids loved it!

All this driving was making Emma and Aunt Karley a little bit crazy.
Aaron made the long drive all by himself non stop to spend the weekend with us and Im so glad he made the effort and took the time off work to come join us, we had such a good time!


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

How fun!! I'm so glad you were able to make the long trip! Totally worth it, right?! That's what I always say after ours! :\
And that jewelry looks so pretty!! Good job, KT girl!

Simply Sarah *K* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arritt said...

Yay for visiting Oregon!! I'm so glad you guys took the time for that loooongg drive! We had such a great time. Thanks again!! I'll have to send you the crazy pic of Aaron playing ping pong too.