Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's what fun is!

Grandma Bell treated us to Lagoon for Aaron's birthday and it was such a fun day! The weather was perfect and there were no long lines on any of the rides, we walked onto almost all of them, it was perfect.

Karter and Emma are the cutest cousins together! They are exactly one month apart, have the same temperaments and have always got along so great with each other.
Awaiting the waterfall on rattlesnake rapids....
Getting soaked :)
So much fun we got in line and did it again and it cooled us off for the rest of the day.
Better watch out, Emma's behind the wheel!

It's weird how the rides I loved as a kid I can't handle anymore cuz they make me sick, am I the only one?

Emma begged and begged to go on the big swings and I was glad I took her on them cuz she had the biggest smile on her face the whole time.

Best people ever, love these guys!


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments: