Saturday, June 25, 2011

"King of the Wold"

Aaron turned 30 this week, it was a hard Birthday for him, but we made it fun. When my Dad turned 30 my Mom made these 30 t-shirts for the family and I thought it would be fun to do the same thing.
We're short a couple of kiddos and a mustache hahaha
Emma and I got up at 6:30 in the morning to decorate Aaron's car before he woke up and headed to work. We improved a little from last year and used window markers. I gave Emma a couple of windows to do as she pleased and on one of them she wrote, "King of the Wold!" I love it! Aaron said he got a lot of weird looks driving around lol!

I took Aaron on a surprise date up to Ruth's Diner up Immigration Canyon. Ruth's Diner is a Trolley car turned into a restaurant and was featured on the Food Network Channel on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. It is the 2nd oldest restaurant in Utah and has been around since 1930. We sat outside on the patio with the live music, it is a great place and so beautiful up there.

30 candles makes for a BIG flame!

Happy Birthday Aaron, we love you!!

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

3 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Happy birthday, Aaron! I can't believe I'm older than you! (By 3 months...) Welcome to the club!

Arritt said...

That looks like it was such a fun time. I love the shirts and the HUGE FLAME! See you guys real soon!

Tirzah D said...

That Ruth's Diner sounds really interesting! I will have to go there next time I am in Utah