Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St. Patricks Day Memories!

If you know me you know that St. Patricks Day is my favorite Holiday. I grew up anticipating March 17th every year because the Leprechauns always visited our house. My Mom made it really special for us and it it stuck with me when I started my own family that I wanted to share the tradition with my kids. We wake up to little green footprints outside our bedroom door that wind around the house and end at a pot of gold under the rainbow. The Leprechauns decorated our house and table with Lucky Charms, green milk and green prizes. My favorite thing was the rainbow glasses and silly irish music playing in the background. Hope y'all have a great day and wear a little green! :)

My older brother Josh and I right before heading off to school. I think I was in 7th grade.
Josh and I the next year, I got contacts so I think this is about 8th grade.
This is my family, can you find me?
Another year, I think I was in 9th grade. The little leprechauns stayed up real late covering the house in green.
The tradition carries on with our family with Emma's first St. Patricks Day in 2005.
St. Patricks Day in 2008, aw look how cute and little Chloe is!I am missing a few years, but I can't find where I saved the pictures.
St. Patricks Day 2009
And this year 2010, I was so happy to come across these felt glasses at JoAnns, Lol!


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

1 comment:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

SO CUTE!!! I love this tradition ya'll have and seeing all those old pictures is great! Love it!