Saturday, September 26, 2009

Texas State Fair!

We went to the Texas State Fair tonight with Aaron's sister Cheree and her family. Here we are in front of Big Tex.
This is Aaron's dream car 2009 Cadillac CTS-V.....a guy can dream.
Every year Aaron's school has a booth at the Fair. This year Aaron will be working in the booth recruiting patients for a few days. I don't think he will have any problem talking to people, lol!
The girls got to play a couple of games and win prizes. They each picked out little doggies.
I asked Emma if she wanted to play this game and she said no, but Chloe thought it was pretty cool that she could actually hit something and not get in trouble.
Myree and Emma on the caterpillar rollercoaster.

On our way home from the fair I asked Chloe what was her favorite part and she said "When I ride the whales." I'm pretty sure that was Aaron's favorite part too. :)
Chloe had too much fun!
At night they had a parade and a fireworks show.


Yep that is my husband getting flowers painted on his nails.



My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments: