Saturday, September 5, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game!

My Dad has never been to a Professional Baseball Game so we thought it would be fun to go the Texas Rangers Game. I'm not big on sports, but it was a cool atmosphere.
And of course Papa Steve got each of the girls their own gigantic cotton candy. Emma gulped it right down and Chloe would just sit and pet it. That girl cracks me up!
Emma really got into the game, we were quite surprised. Who knew she would like it so much....she kept yelling "What a swing!" or "He caught it, he caught it!" Maybe I should put her in T-Ball.

You can see one of the roller-coasters at Six Flags in the background, this is only about 10 minutes from our house, we live in a really cool area.
Even after all that Papa Steve still wanted to go swimming with the girls, they have been looking forward to this all year. They would each grab a hold of one of Papa's arms and he would swing them around the pool, what a great Papa.
We were all exhausted by the end of the day, but we managed to fill up every second. Grandparents are the Best!


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments: