Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I've never been a big fan of Valentines Day, but it is a little bit more fun with kids and helping them hand out Valentines. Emma went to Dance class today and they had a little party. Emma loves dancing and all her new Dance friends. As for Chloe, she is going through a phase right now where she won't wear any clothes, except shoes. I've given up trying to re-dress her because she just takes them right off. Even in the morning when I go and get her up she will be naked cuz she takes off her pjs. I guess there isn't much we can do about it now except laugh and take pictures.




3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Good pictures!! Your camera is fantastic :)!

The Robisons said...

hahaha. Chloe is so cute! That whole naked thing, though I know you just LOVE it, is pretty funny. But, yeah, by just saying that, I've sealed my fate, huh? hahaha. Jonas is next, I'm sure! hahaha. I have had more fun this year too, now that Kinsey has friends to make valentines for! Before it was just kinda a chore.

Rhiannon said...

HAHAHA! That is so funny. What a cutie.