Tuesday, January 27, 2009

8 Things!

Okay I have been tagged before and didn't respond, so I don't want to seem rude this time, so this one is for you Caitlyn and anyone else who cares to read it.

Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. American Idol
3. Terminator
4. Jon and Kate Plus 8
5. Little People Big World
6. Heros
7. CSI
8. Eli Stone

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Took the girls to a Martha the Dog Party at the Library
2. Cleaned the House
3. Read Twilight...again :)
4. Gave the girls a bath
5. Made a new recipe for Dinner
6. Grocery Shopping
7. Tried to take a nap
8. Watcthed a Hallmark movie "Loving Leah" I love Hallmark movies!

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Aaron coming home from school
2. Chloe's nap time
3. Naps
4. Reading time
5. Story time at the Library
6. Emma's Dance Class
7. Making a new dinner recipe
8. Date nights with Aaron

8 Favortie Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Bajio
3. Pei Wei
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Outback
6. Su Casa
7. Costa Vida
8. Cafe Rio

8 Things on my Wish List"
1. Have another baby (Gimme a boy!)
2. Move back to Utah
3. Go to England and Wales with Aaron
4. Lose 10 Pounds
5. Travel all over with my famiy
6. Learn to play the Piano
7. Take Dance Lessons or Karate with Aaron
8. Finish College

3 comments:

The Robisons said...

Hey!! I watched "Loving Leah" the other night too and I loved it!!! I thought it was so good! I wish you'd have a boy and move back to Utah, too! hahahaa. yay, that was fun!

Anonymous said...

You'd better come see me when you come to england with Aaron!

Jen and Carl said...

I watched "Loving Leah" as well. I cried at all the Hallmark commercials! Hallmark movies are the best! Hey are you making an announcemnet?