Monday, February 23, 2009

6 Year Anniversary!



This Sunday March 1st Aaron and I will be celebrating our 6 Year Anniversary. Over the weekend we bought a gift for ourselves. We upgraded to a newer, bigger BBQ Grill that Aaron just loves. And Emma loves the box it came in, she is going to decorate it and make it her clubhouse. I am so blessed to have found Aaron at Snow College and I know there were a lot of tears shed from Delta Girls when I snagged him only two weeks after he got home from his mission to England. :) I love you sweetie, thanks for all you do for me and the girls!!

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Happy Anniversary Bells!!

That is gonna make one COOL playhouse :).

Spencer Tycksen said...

I see that he is one with the weiners.

Rhiannon said...

WOW! I can't believe you have been married 6 YEARS! That is awesome! You are so lucky you get to have a BBQ! :( I can't wait till it gets warm enough her, so we can do that!

Arritt said...

Happy Anniversary on Sunday!! How exciting to get a grill! (I'm jealous that you can BBQ right now) You think you're a lucky girl for snatching up Aaron, but he's equally lucky- you guys are so great together!

Tycksen Family said...

Happy Anniversary...I can't believe it has been 6 years! We wish you the best of everything.

Spencer Tycksen said...

6 years... way to go! You guys are so much fun, and I can't wait until you move back. You've got the cutest girls! Are you going out for the Anniversary? Whatever you do, have a great one. Love ya, Em