Friday, September 28, 2012

Ethan's 1st camping trip

I have been terrible about keeping up with my blog but life has been so busy with 3 kids and I rarely have the time to sit down and do it, but I hope to do better.  We were able to do a camping trip this summer the weekend before labor day which happened to be when Ethan turned 4 months old.  We spent a few nights at Tanners Flat up Little Cottonwood Canyon, I love having these beautiful mountains right in my back yard.  Ethan loved being outdoors and did so much better then I expected. 

We've taken the girls camping every year since they were babies and Im happy that they look forward to it each year as much as we do.  They loved exploring, climbing trees and getting dirty.



They even found their huge umbrella leaves.


The men in my life, what handsome boys.

I loved this, Emma reading the funnies and Chloe bird watching with her binoculars.

It's not camping without Aaron's famous tinfoil dinners.

Yum, yum, yummy!



This girl is growing up too fast, she isn't so little anymore :(


My little camping camo baby :)


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments: