Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Easter!!

We have had a great Easter! We got to to do a lot of fun things with our girls this weekend, we decorated eggs, went to a Easter Carnival where the girls got their faces painted, played on bounce houses, met the Easter Bunny and got to do a massive Easter Egg Hunt, it was Awesome!I got this picture of Chloe sliding down the big slide on the bounce house, judging by her face I don't think she quite knew what to expect, she was pretty shocked when she got to the bottom, but once that wore off, she decided she loved it and went again.







Emma with her Best Friend and cousin Myree.

This picture cracks me up. Emma is acting like a dork and apparently Chloe thinks she is hilarious and Myree has no clue what is going on.....say Cheese.

The Easter Egg Hunt had 100,000 Eggs! I have never seen so many kids at one place before, it was crazy!


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun Easter carnival. I love the picture of Emma making a face and Chloe laughing at her! Happy Easter.