Monday, March 30, 2009

Family Bowling

So this weekend was the first weekend in weeks that Aaron didn't have to go to school. The girls were so excited to see Daddy and have him home for more then a couple of hours, but it was still weird to them and they kept asking "When are you going to school Daddy?" So we took advantage of our Saturday and took the girls on a "Family Date" to go bowling. They absolutely loved it and we had a blast! Even though the ball was bigger then she is, Chloe insisted on carrying it all by herself.


The girls got so into it and it was funny to watch because even if they didn't knock down any pins they would still get exctied and cheer.





Check out Emma's Victory Dance, she is such a hoot! I don't know where she learns these dance moves. :)



4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Hahaha! Those are some great pictures! I don't know which I like better, Chloe trying to carry her ball or Emma's victory dance.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

OH MY GOSH. That looks like entirely too much fun!! I told James about it after dance class and we almost went! lol.
I about fell out of my chair laughing at Chloe carrying that ball!! And Emma's hands in the "Rock on" pose...too cute!

Mandi said...

Katie, you probably don't remember me, but I went to school with Aaron and Cheree, and my hubby is at Parker too. Hope you don't mind that I stalk your blog. Anyway ...

Where is this bowling alley that has a ramp for the kiddos? I have never seen one of these. Of course, we haven't looked much, either. I'd love to take Matthew. He would have a blast!

Unknown said...

What a great family event! I love the pictures of Emma's victory dance! Did some one teach her to do that? So cute.