Friday, December 2, 2011

Getting in the holiday mood

I can't believe it's December already, craziness! Our holidays have been really nice so far. We got to have 3 Thanksgivings, one at Aaron's Dads house, one at my Moms house, and one in Delta. Lot of Turkey, yummy! I think I gained some extra pounds.

The best part of Thanksgiving weekend for me was shooting guns in Grandma Dutsons backyard for 3 hours. We have 3 different 22's and it's been years since we've had the chance to shoot them and it was so much fun! We set up a bunch of targets and I got really good, quite proud of myself :) After hours of shooting, Sheena's boyfriend brought out his shotguns and after trying that once Grandma Dutson got a little freaked and made us call it quits.

This is my very own little 22, cute huh? It might look little but it's quite loud and way fun to shoot!

Tonight we braved the chilly weather and layered up like The Christmas Story to take Trax to see the lights at Temple Square. We had so many layers, even our pajama bottoms under our jeans, but even after all the "Oh Mom leave us alone, we're fine" and the rolling eyes from Aaron, everyone was quite thankful I made them layer up.


Halfway through Chloe rebelled and refused to wear her coat but she had an undershirt, two long sleeve shirts, a sweatshirt, scarf and was still fine.




My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments: