Sunday, January 16, 2011

Birthdays!

I turned 27 this month. I've noticed the last couple years whenever I got asked how old I was I had to think about it for a minute. I remember asking my parents when I was younger how old they were and they wouldn't know and I couldn't imagine how you couldn't know how old you were but now I do lol!
My birthdays when I was little never seemed like they were a big deal. I didn't have parties, I don't remember any cake or presents so now Aaron gets the responsibility of making up for it and making it a special day for me every year, and he does a great job!
I have the greatest friends! My girlfriends from Texas all chipped in on a ticket for me to fly out to Texas for the weekend, I am so freakin' excited!!! My brother Jon was so awesome and came over and made me chocolate molten cakes with mint sauce, they were soooo good! My sister took me to lunch at Kneaders and I don't know if it's just because Im pregnant but I had the Best sandwich I have ever had, I've been craving it ever since. Then Aaron surprised me with flowers, velvet cake and took me to get my nails done (which I love doing but can't justify how expensive it is) and then topped it off with dinner and a movie. It was a great birthday!



My little Princess turned 4 years old this month and she definitely took advantage of being Princess of the day, we couldn't get her to make her bed or do anything she didn't want to do. I was so happy to be able to celebrate her birthday in Utah where family could come. We took her to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point with a bunch of family and it was awesome! After that we came back to our house for cake, ice cream, pinata and presents. She really racked it in! It was so nice to have her cousins and family there to celebrate her special day with us.


This dinosaur was so huge I couldn't even get half of it in the picture.

This is Chloe and Anna's scary dinosaur faces, lol!
Mary plays so well with Chloe, she gave her all the dinosaurs. Chloe gathered such a huge pile other kids were coming and asking if they could have one.
Myree and Emma had so much fun building and rebuilding their dam.

I love this picture and how Chloe is worried about Grandma Bell.
Digging for fossils and they found one :)

Grandma Bell is the Best! The kids have so much fun with her.

I don't know how but we managed to squeeze 25 people into our little apartment. It was a little crazy but well worth it!
It's not a party without a pinata! I was surprised at how fast these kiddos tore it apart.
Happy Birthday Chloebug! You're such a sweetheart and so loving and we are so blessed to have you in our family, we love you!!!



My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! I'm glad you have such awesome birthdays now! EVERY birthday should be like that! Oh & kneaders is sooooo good even when you're not pregnant :) Have so much fun in Texas!

Arritt said...

Yay for fun birthdays!! We sure wish we could have been there! Hopefully we'll get to see each other soon!

The Yoder's Five said...

Happy birthday, girls! Hope you have a great time in TX!

Carl and Jen said...

I am so glad you got to go back to Texas for your birthday! I hope we get to see each other soon.