Monday, October 25, 2010

Family Night Pumpkins

I have been sick today, I have had the stomach flu twice now in 2 weeks and I have a head cold on top of it. I woke up and couldn't get Emma off to school, but luckily Aaron was able to stay home with me and take care of things. On the plus side Chloe and I watched Anne of Green Gables all day and Chloe actually sat through the whole thing with me. With Halloween days away and I promised my girls we would do our pumpkins for Family Night I pulled myself together and we got it done. Plus Aaron roasted the pumpkin seeds which were so good!
Aaron's is the Boo Owl one, mine is the mummy and Chloe's is blue and Emma's red. I saw this cute idea for a safe way for the girls to decorate their pumpkins in a magazine using paint, different colors of felt and craft foam.




My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Those are so cute! You should enter them into a contest!

The Yoder's Five said...

I love all of them! So cute! That stinks that you've been so sick. Ugh.

Cool hike, too. I'd like to go do one soon if we could have some decent weather..

I feel the same way about siblings--we get along MUCH better now that we're adults!

Arritt said...

I thought your pumpkins were so cute, so we did sort of the same thing! We usually just paint, but this time we added some fun cut-outs- ya know we wanted to be as cool as you guys!
We sure miss you oodles and oodles!