Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Uncle Erik

I haven't seen my little brother Erik in over 3 1/2 years. We moved out to Texas about the same time he enlisted in the military and we have never been visiting Utah at the same time so we always missed each other. He called and told me that he would be at airport near my house for a few hours before he had to take off for some more training. I was so excited that I would finally get to see him and have him meet my girls, even if it was at an airport and only for a couple of hours.
Erik was worried that since the girls didn't know him they would be really shy, but they took to him right away, what's not to love? They thought he was so funny and they wore him out making him carry them all over on his shoulders and back and upside down, good thing he has packed on some muscle. :)




The first thought I had when I saw Erik was "Man he got big!"
The girls got antsy hanging out at the baggage claim after a few hours so we had to leave, but it was nice getting to chat with Erik and we can't wait till next April when we can see him again. We love you Erik!


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Yeah...he's not so little! lol. Glad you got to see your brother!!

Rhiannon said...

Air Force huh? Ryan is considering joining next year after he graduates so he can get PA school paid for. My dad was in the Air Force many many years ago & has talked to Ryan a lot about it, but I'm sure things have change since then. How does Erik like it? What does he do for them?