Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blue Bonnet Pictures

It's a popular thing here in Texas that when spring roles around you go out and take family pictures in a field full of Blue Bonnet flowers. Often times these fields are on the side of the road and you'll see people pulled over taking pictures of their little kiddos. We got together with our friends the Kirchmanns last weekend and took our family pictures among the Blue Bonnets and I think they turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself.









My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

3 comments:

Arritt said...

Such GREAT pictures!!

By the way, I loved your camping post below! But I do have to say, Aaron's tinfoil dinners are only 2nd best (to mine, of course!) :)

Rhiannon said...

So cute! What a perfect picture spot!

The Yoder's Five said...

Your girls are so pretty (and so are you)! Love the wildflowers!