Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Baby turned 3!

Our Princess Chloe turned 3 years old today. Chloe is such a fun girl, she always makes us laugh and she keeps us on our toes. We feel so blessed to have her in our family, we love you Chlobug, Happy Birthday!!
We threw together a last minute party, invited Chloe's friends, took her to see The Princess and the Frog, and she is expecting a call from Cinderella, she had a great day!
Aaron made the cake. He is a perfectionist so he does a really good job. He loves all the cake shows like cake boss, when I asked him if he wanted to do the cake he jumped right on it. It was 3 layers with chocolate frosting in the middle, yummy!
My crafty friend Sarah whom I love to brag about what she makes, made Chloe this adorable Letter C shirt. We went to walmart and she kept telling people, "Look at my shirt! C is for Chloe!"
We love you Chloe! I can't believe you are 3!

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Wow! I can't believe you have a 3 yr old! She is so cute! I love all those cake shows too, especially Ace of Cakes. I wish I could do cakes like that. Aaron did a great job on Chloe's cake!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Your party was so fun, you always do such fun things for the girls!! We had a fantastic time! Glad that her tshirt fit and that she likes it!! :)