Saturday, October 24, 2009

Double Blessings!

It has been an eventful weekend for us. Friday night we carved pumpkins, everybody looks forward to this because Aaron roasts the pumpkin seeds and they taste so good!




Aarons sister Cheree finally had her twin boys on Friday. Emma and her cousin Myree are singing a duet of "When He Comes Again" in sacrament meeting tomorrow, so after their Primary Practice this morning we all drove into Dallas to meet my cute brand new nephews Aiden and Ashton. They are just so cute, I didn't want to give em back.....I want a boy!


After the hospital we had to run back to Emma's school for her Fall Carnival. The girls got their faces painted and got to play some games. Now Aaron and I are looking forward to a Denny's breakfast dinner and dollar movie date night. All in all a great weekend! :)





My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Twins....wow. GOOD LUCK to your sister-in-law!! Baby boys are precious though. I can recommend that you get yourself at least one. :)

Rhiannon said...

I love the pumpkins! My sister, Sam is also having twins. A boy & a girl that means she will have 3 kids under the age of 2 come this spring! And I think one is hard ;) I'm with you though, I would some day like to have a boy as well.