Saturday, June 13, 2009

Emma's Birthday Party

We had a Princess Party last night to celebrate Emma turning 5.  I can't believe my baby is 5 years old!  Emma has such a sweet spirit and she is such a wonderful big sister. Happy Birthday Emma Lou we love you! 
All the girls dressed up in their princess dresses. Lets see we had Ariel with legs, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Ariel with fins, Minnie Mouse and Tinkerbell, what cuties!
The pinata was one of my favorite activities of the party.  Even with all her might it was like Emma was pushing the unicorn with the bat.  



My sweet friend Sarah made this awesome gift for Emma.  She tie dyed the shirt and made a flowerpot with suckers and flower hair clips.  Thanks Sarah!!
And look at how cute it looks on Emma!!



My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

It looks like they had soooo much fun! The girls loved the pinata, they were talking about it when they got home!! Such a cute party, Katie :).

Jen and Carl said...

Oh Dang! I am so sorry that I didn't call on Emma's birthday! We were on a cruise and then I got home and it was so crazy! I had it marked on my calendar, so don't think I forgot about it. She looks so grown up! How fun to have a princess party. We miss you guys!