Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Carnival!

We took the girls to a carnival that Aarons school put together and Emma and Chloe stole the hearts of the judges and won the costume contest!


I have never been on a hay ride and always wanted to go. It was lots of fun!
Chloe loves pumpkins and they had a field full of them. We let the girls go and pick out what ones they wanted and when Chloe spotted the biggest one there she was ecsatic!

Then she had to show it she loved it by giving the pumpkin a kiss.
And then she thought she could just pick it up and take it home with us. What a cutie!
Our niece had a halloween birthday party and we dressed up. Aaron is just scary and I am the Angel of Darkness. I got to wear these huge eyelashes, they were awesome, and I am seriously considering dying my hair black! What do you think?

The girls with their cousin Myree and her new birthday house!

7 comments:

Spencer Tycksen said...

You guys look awesome! I'm so excited to spend some time with you over Christmas. Your girls are getting big!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

How fun! I love Halloween ;). Ya'll look so cute! And a halloween bday party is just too much!! So fun.

Tycksen Family said...

what a cute family! I love Chloe kissing the pumpkin. Aaron does look scary!!! And you make a mighty pretty and sweet angel of darkness, Katie!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had fun at the carnival. The girls look so cute. I can't wait to see you guys!

Arritt said...

How much fun!! You all look great!

The Yoder's Five said...

OOOOooooo! Foxy angel of darkness! Those are some killer eyelashes and I think you'd look good with black hair. Well, maybe not black black, but close to. You know what I mean.

And your girls are so cute! I love how you guys always go all out with your costumes. I love the spider tiara and the huge pumpkin Chloe picked out.

Rhiannon said...

your kids are so cute! i like your hair black!